Gorilla Grow Tent Review
As a beginner in the world of indoor cannabis growing, it can be overwhelming when it comes to picking out a grow tent for farmer your crop indoors. There are so many different features when it comes to grow tents it is hard to know where to start.
From size, price and manufacturers, grow tents can be confusing as far as coming to a decision to buy the perfect tent.
Hopefully, this Gorilla Grow Tent review will help shed some light on any questions you have and make your buying choice easier.
About Gorilla Grow Tents
These grow tents are one of the more popular styles of small grow tents amongst growers for a variety of reasons. Gorilla Tents offers 3 styles to choose from and incorporates a plethora of features into each tent line they carry for the sole purpose of growing weed.
- Gorilla Grow Tent’s GGT Tents
- Gorilla Grow Tent’s Lite Tents
- And the Shorty Tents for small vertically challenged weed plants
All come with a standard set of features and craftsmanship but each has its own special characteristics that enhance a style of grow specific to the grow tents themselves.
- Extension Kits are available for adding more vertical space to the tents.
- Highly reflective and well-threaded fabric compared to other brands at 1680D
- Flooding reservoirs in each tent to help with water issues
- Disease and Bug resistant tent linings
- Temperature control through efficient lining techniques
- Tent quality is superior to other tents along with ease of constructing the tent itself
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.