Gorilla Grow Tent Review
As a beginner in the world of indoor cannabis growing, it can be overwhelming when it comes to picking out a grow tent for farmer your crop indoors. There are so many different features when it comes to grow tents it is hard to know where to start.
From size, price and manufacturers, tents can be confusing as far as coming to a decision to buy the perfect tent.
Hopefully, this tent review will help shed some light on any questions you have and make your buying choice easier.
About Gorilla Grow Tents
These grow tents are one of the more popular styles of small grow tents amongst growers for a variety of reasons. Gorilla Tents offers 3 styles to choose from and incorporates a plethora of features into each tent line they carry for the sole purpose of growing weed.
- Gorilla Grow Tent’s GGT Tents
- Gorilla Grow Tent’s Lite Tents
- And the Shorty Tents for small vertically challenged weed plants
All come with a standard set of features and craftsmanship but each has its own special characteristics that enhance a style of grow specific to the grow tents themselves.
- Extension Kits are available for adding more vertical space to the tents.
- Highly reflective and well-threaded fabric compared to other brands at 1680D
- Flooding reservoirs in each tent to help with water issues
- Disease and Bug resistant tent linings
- Temperature control through efficient lining techniques
- Tent quality is superior to other tents along with ease of constructing the tent itself
1. Is Gorilla Grow Tent worth it?
Gorilla Grow Tent is a popular brand of grow tents. They are known for their high-quality products and customer service. While their products are not the cheapest on the market, they are often worth the investment.
2. How much weight can a Gorilla Grow Tent hold?
Gorilla Tents are incredibly sturdy and can hold a lot of weight. They are often used by growers to house their plants, as the tent is able to hold up to 300 pounds of weight.
3. How tall are Gorilla Grow Tents?
Gorilla Grow tents come in a variety of sizes, but the standard size is 8 feet tall.
4. Are Gorilla tents waterproof?
Tents are not waterproof, but they are water resistant. This means that they will protect you from light rain, but they will not keep you dry in a heavy downpour. If you are looking for a tent that will keep you dry in any weather conditions, then you should consider investing in a waterproof tent.
5. How do you clean a Gorilla Grow Tent?
To clean a Gorilla Grow Tent, you'll need to first take down the tent and remove all of the pieces. Next, you'll need to wash each piece with warm water and a mild detergent. Finally, you'll need to allow the pieces to air dry before putting the tent back together.