Searching for the perfect 600w LED grow light can be hard.
The right 600w grow light can make all the difference for your indoor garden so we created this review guide to help you discover the best 600w LED grow lights for your gardening needs.
Grow lights come in many shapes and sizes with varying wattages.
When choosing a grow light in the 600 watt range you will always want a grow light that uses full spectrum ranges that your plants need to grow efficiently.
A 600 watt grow light is perfect for those that want to start growing more than a single plant at one time.
Let’s take a look…
TOP 600W LED GROW LIGHTS IN 2020
Whether you are an advanced gardening pro or a beginner to LED’s there is something on our Best 600w LED grow lights list for you.
VIVOSUN 600W Full Spectrum LED Grow Light Review
- Full Spectrum: VIVOSUN's LED deliver optimal light-spectrum coverage, more power for bloom, maximum PAR output at various distances, and super-bright lights that your plants will love
- Double Switch Control: This 600W led light has two separate switchs for two spectrums; It can independently control Veg and Bloom function
VIVOSUN is a high quality brand that produces a 600w LED grow light that is affordable and easy to use.
The VIVOSUN 600W LED Grow Light incorporates full spectrum light that balances near-perfect PAR for each stage of plant growth.
This 600 watt LED grow light fits perfectly in a 3’x3′ grow tent or smaller space but can grow multiple plants at one time.
In a 3×3 area, the recommended hanging distance of the lamp should be around 32″.
The housing of this 600W grow light not only looks stylish but is designed to improve heat dissipation by 26% compared to traditional LED grow lights.
Having improved built-in fans for improved cooling keeps grow room temperatures low while producing intense light that cannabis plants love.
- 100,000-hour lifespan
- Bloom and Veg Switch
- Optimal light output
- 3-year warranty
- Daisy-chain capable
- not water-resistant
MARS HYDRO TS 600W QB LED Grow Light
- SUNLIGHT FULL SPECTRUM GROW LIGHT, Infinite close to natural sun light, full spectrum 3000K 5000K and IR 660nm 760nm RED, suit for all plants whole stages indoor growing, rapid plant response from seed to flower
- HIGH EFFICIENCY ENERGY SAVING PLANT LIGHT, Consuming only 100 Watts true output with 225 PCS LEDs, more scientifically and energy-efficient! Perfect for 2' x 2' veg stage, 1.5' x 1.5' bloom stage, higher intensity in a MARS HYDRO grow tent, reflective area, or by crossing over using multiple TS600
One of the latest MARS HYDRO LED lights is the TS 600W Grow Light. About as close to the natural sun as you can get in the year 2020, the spectrum of the light offers some of the best UV and IR ranges possible in an LED.
The light produced by this 600w LED is similar to a COB LED grow light but at a cheaper price point. It’s light output and quality is what makes it the best 600w light on the market that is affordable.
The coverage area is a bit tight at 2’x2′ for the vegetative phase and 1.5’x1.5′ for the bloom and flowering stage so if you are growing a few plants at once, a second MARS HYDRO TS 600W might be in order.
- high PAR/LUMEN output(591μmol/m².s)
- Noise Free – no fans with a quantum board design
- Runs cool
- smaller coverage area
Phlizon 600w Dimmable Plant LED Grow Light
Another quantum board 600w LED grow light to consider. The Phlizon 600w Dimmable is a perfect grow light for beginners.
The light has no need for fans, so no noise and no added costs for cooling a tent, such as buying extra fans. It runs cool to the touch as it is a quantum board designed with an aluminum hood to quickly remove heat.
The hood also does a great job of increasing light reflectivity by 20% according to MARS HYDRO.
This 600W grow light has an easy to use dimmable function if a lower intensity of light is what you are after. No excuses for burned plants now.
- Zero Noise
- Temperatures are always low
- Beginner-friendly grow light
- 100,000 hours of operation
- The dimmer switch does not turn light off
Bestva SAMSUM Series 600w COB LED Grow Light
- 【BESTVA Newest Technology】Dual-chip(10W) LEDs which is much brighter and more efficient than traditional 3W and 5W LEDs. It is the HIGHEST PAR/LUMEN OUTPUT PER WATT
- 【VEG & BLOOM Switches】Nine different bands of LEDs make up our true full spectrum light, which helps plants, vegetables and flower indoor growing at all stages, just like in the natural sunshine. VEG for growing, BLOOM for seedling / flowering, we recommend lighting for 12-18 hours a day. If your plant needs more energy, please turn on both switches together
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, “Bestva makes some of the best grow lights on the market!”, and their 600w COB LED grow light is no exception.
Replacing a 400w HPS bulb, this 600 watt grow light does a great job when it comes to growing plants indoors.
This is done through the addition of its 90-degree lighting angels in its lens technology.
It comes with both veg and bloom switches for different plant growth stages.
The light runs slightly warm but nothing as hot as an HPS bulb for example. With an upgraded cooling and fan system, the light produces some sounds but not too loud.
The fans do a decent job of keeping temperatures lower than expected.
Core coverage for this grow lamp is good for a 2-foot by 2-foot area at a height of 24 inches.
- Near-perfect spectrum for each growth stage
- 3-year warranty
- Energy efficient
- Good price point
- Not daisy chain recommended
- Not waterproof
Viparspectra UL Certified 600W LED Grow Light
- 【Optimal Spectrum】The secret to VIPARSPECTRA’s success is optimal full spectrum lighting which provides plants in all stages from veg to flower with everything they need in the natural sunlight. This results in bigger buds and higher yield all while saving you on energy costs.VIPARSPECTRA is a trusted brand in the lighting industry by providing the best customer care with quality and safe products.
- 【VEG & BLOOM Switches】 The V600 light comes with VEG and BLOOM switches,which are suitable for each growing phase. Upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks and advanced high speed quiet fans are great for heat dissipation.
Of all the reflector series models the 600W reflector series is the best of the bunch (so far).
With its cost efficiency and the fact that this light includes many features that more expensive lights feature, this 600w Viparspectra is a powerhouse for hobbyists or professional growers.
This 600W indoor plant growing light easily replaces a 600w HID grow system but all the while only using up around 300 watts of physical power.
The new version of this light includes better use of coverage at 3 square feet. Perfect for 2 to 3 plants growing at a time.
If you need to grow more plants, no problem. The 600W is daisy chain capable. Although sometimes a concern, the Viparspectra is UL certified and safety is important to them.
They use optimal full spectrum lighting that helps to increase yields using this grow light. The results will give you big buds with the flip of the bloom switch.
- Optimal lighting and design
- Veg and Bloom switch ready
- Decent coverage area
- 3-year warranty
- Balanced lighting
- Fans are slightly noisy
Viparspectra Timer Control Series 600w LED Grow Light
- VIPARSPECTRA Timer Control Series TC600 LED Grow Light is scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR output and coverage.
- Built-in timer design allows you to turn the light on and off automatically. Dimmable feature can be used to program VEG and BLOOM brightness individually.
Very similar to the Viparspetra UL Certified 600W LED above but with the addition of a remote control timer. With this grow light the need for extra equipment such as a timer for different plant phases is not necessary.
This light is ideal for beginners and gives peace of mind through accurate lighting schedules. Programming the remote control timer is fairly easy and straight forward.
- Even thorough coverage
- Best PAR output in class
- Timer controlled
- Good balance of red, blue, white light and IR with UV
- Pricier than the standard 600w model
Bestva DC Series 600W LED Grow Light
- 【Upgraded Aluminum Reflector】 HIGHER ENERGY AND MORE EFFIENCY LED GROW LIGHTING. Through a lot of testing from our laboratory reached the conclusion, the Aluminum Reflector increase spotlight intensity and reduce light waste, improve the penetration of light up to 50%, with 2X higher PPF than the old style. It's not only shorten the planting to fruiting cycle greatly but also increase more yields.
- 【Double LM301B Diodes】LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION LED GROW LAMP. Different from the traditional HPS, BESTVA DC Series light adopts a high-tech SMD LEDs and aluminum reflector , increasing some LM301B diodes and aluminum reflector can improve the light penetration, it provides your plants get more efficacious light and decrease the light waste. Which can help you save more electricity and save a lot of electricity bills.
Using 10w dual chips, the Bestva DC series 600W outshines many similar models that typically use only 3-5w bulbs giving it some of the highest PAR/LUMEN output available in a 600W LED grow light.
This Bestva model also incorporates a veg/bloom switch for easy switching between growth stages. No more adding a secondary light for full and beautiful flowers and buds.
The Bestva DC Series 600w runs very cool with a powerful fan system and aluminum heat sinks. In cooler climates, you might not need a fan to remove heat, although an extra fan is recommended for proper air circulation.
Core coverage area for this indoor grow light covers a 4 foot by 3.6 foot growing space. Perfect for 2 to 3 plants at one time.
- 3-year warranty
- High PAR output which plants love
- Big coverage area with a smaller price tag
- Good customer service
- Some reports of failed lights
Roleandro 600W Grow Light
- Optimal Full Spectrum—All Kinds of Indoor Plants Will be Happy in all Growth Stage at Any Time and Any Where! The secret is our grow light extracted the most useful Blue Red IR UV and white light spectrum from natural sunlight to help plants perform photosynthesis better. Different from other full spectrum grow lights, we added more RED light to ensure the yield will be increase up to 35%-60%.
- Daisy Chain Connection- Two or more 600W LED grow light can be connected together with the standard included power cord. The application of high-efficiency light source system to greenhouses, etc. Releadro 600w led grow light solves the disadvantages of lack of sunshine and causes the taste of tomatoes, cucumbers and other greenhouse vegetables to decline, so that winter greenhouse pea fruits and vegetables are listed before and after the Spring Festival, thus achieving the purpose of anti-seaso
This is a good 600w grow light that is designed with a reflector cup attribute for the chipsets. The purpose of this is to keep a high light output along with enhancing light diffusion.
Its full spectrum capabilities are enhanced as a result, producing healthier plants with even coverage.
Dasiy-chain capable if you want to add more light based on plant count.
This light is good for those new to indoor gardening as it won’t break the bank. The light itself seems a bit cheap, but you get what you pay for.
- Good light intensity
- Heat dissipation is no problem for its upgraded heat sinks
- Works for both veg and flowering with a switch
- Reflector lenses are well thought out and work as intended
- Feels generic
Spider Farmer SF-600 LED Grow Light
- BETTER LIGHT PENETRATION: SF1000D used SAMSUNG Diodes-the highest light output LED available at present, delivers powerful light output and uniform canopy penetration to resulting maximum higher yields compared with other Led grow lights.
- LOWER RUNNING COSTS: High Energy Efficiency. Consuming only 100W, achieve better or comparable results than 200 watts HID with 50% less heat and power consumption. Perfect for 2’x2’ coverage.
Quantum Boards are awesome and Spider Farmer is capitalizing on these new types of LEDs. The Spider Farmer SF-600 boasts of sun-like full spectrum lighting provided by its Samsung LM301B driver.
It uses a combo of blue, red, white and IR in a sun-like range to accomplish this feat (660-665nm,3000K,5000K and IR 760nm). The yields you can get with this are typically double to that of LEDs a few years back.
Spider Farmer also mentions that the light output is the highest in this category so no need to worry about your plants getting enough light.
The SF-600 uses only high-quality components from chipsets to board construction. The results are better canopy penetration, higher yields, and light that lasts up to 100,000 hours.
Another nice feature is it uses zero fans to cool things down as it is not needed. Quantum boards produce little heat and run cool to the touch. This light is simple plug-and-play and makes no noise whatsoever.
The coverage area is a bit small (2′ x 2′ for veg and 1.5′ x 1.5′ for bloom) but with increased yields, your plants will be big and healthy.
- Zero noise
- Very efficient bright light
- Big plant yields
- small footprint for coverage
Growstar Cree COB 600W LED Grow Light
- ▲Optimal Full Spectrum from 380nm to 780nm —— Different with other common led grow lights with red and blue leds, Growstar Reflector Series 600W led grow light uses 4x3000K high par value COBs, which are specially developed for plants, can provide really full spectrum lights from 380nm to 780nm, ideal for all kinds of indoor plants veg and flower at all growth stages. Provide more lights for plant's flowering and fruiting stages, help you plants get the best yields.
- ▲Top Rated & High Power Epileds CREE COBs —— We only use high quality leds, which will never burn out like other cheap plant lights within months, even weeks! Growstar S600W led grow light adopts CREE COB LEDs, which is one of the BEST led chips in the market, combined with our originally developed 3000K COBs, can provide TRUE full spectrum (380nm-780nm) with much higher PPFD(Par output) and lumens than other common grow light fixtures.
Growstars Cree COB LED uses a perfect 380nm to 780nm full spectrum light to make your indoor plants happy. The price of this 600w light will also make you happy.
It is a well-constructed light from Growstar, a reputable LED manufacturer, how has added a COB light feature into its typical chipset. CREE COBS are of high quality which is one of the best chipsets you can use in an LED.
Highly energy-efficient and built with manageable fans for cooling. The light produces little heat and comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
The light can easily replace a 600W HPS bulb and only uses 140 watts which is pretty significant. The coverage has decent size at 4.7′ x 4.4′ hung at 12 inches. Coverage is helped along with its reflective design and spread of the COB lighting added to this LED grow lamp.
- Big energy saver
- CREE COB construction
- Remains cool
- No daisy chain
Morsen 600W LED Plant Light
This is, of course, a budget-friendly light. Not the best in class, but made our list for its beginner-friendly features and low price point. You always get what you pay for in grow lights but with the Morsen 600w, you get a bit more.
The light has veg and bloom on/off switches to help with plant stages and consumes only 125 watts for a 45% savings compared to older bulbs for indoor growing.
Everything you need to get started comes in the package, which includes the LED, power cable, hangers, thermometer, and rope. Almost plug and play.
The light intensity is fairly decent and will have you growing in no-time. It uses 10w chips which are an upgrade in LEDs these days.
- Inexpensive lighting solution
- Good PAR/Lumen value
- Easy to install
- Feels a bit cheap
ANTLUX 4ft LED Grow Plant Lights – 600W equivalent
- ✔ FULL SPECTRUM – This 80w led grow light includes red, blue, white and IR UV, which can improve growing performance in seeding, vegetative and flowering cycle for plants by utilizing select LED wavelengths. Use for all stages of plant growth.
- ✔ BETTER DESIGN - Adopt integrated reflector on the back to reduce light loss, and provide excellent heat dissipation. 4-lights for each fixture. Use top brand led driver with high precision and high efficiency. Durable and stable performance.
The ANTLUX 4ft LED strips come in a pack of 4, totalling a powerful 600W growing field.
We included this on our list because, although they are four separate lights, they are sold in one pack.
Because the lights, totaling 600W are separate, a unique factor for these lights is you can expand out your growing area.
You can also purchase the ANTLUX light strips separately in case you wish to incorporate a larger growing area at some point.
This light combo set has great reviews on Amazon. The light efficiency is spectacular in this model. Running full spectrum lighting is the key to the quality of these lights.
Its reflectors are able to reduce light loss over your plants and can easily be adjusted up and down to give your plants the perfect PAR. ANTLUX has all the bells and whistles through its full spectrum. Red, blue, white, UV and importantly IR for THC production for growing big buds indoors.
Works great for all stages of plant growth from seedling to flowering.
- Quality Full Spectrum
- Beginner-friendly light
- Easy to install
- Energy efficient
- 5-year warranty
- Slightly underpowered
Viparspectra PAR600 600W 12-Band LED Grow Light
- VIPARSPECTRA PAR600 LED Grow Light is scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR/Lumen output and coverage.
- The secret to the VIPARSPECTRA LED success is the optimal full spectrum which provides plants Veg and Flower all stages with everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
he optical lenses on the Viparspectra are made from high-quality components that guarantee better magnification. This gives the light the ability to penetrate around 200% more-so than many other LED grow lights on the market. Light saturation is important and this LED light delivers on that promise.
With these light’s 3×3 coverage area, it makes for great small grows.
Our favorite part about these LED grow lights was the balance of PAR/Lumen combined with the extra lens that created deep light penetration. We never had to worry about the absorption of light through the lower parts of our plants.
- The equivalent of a 600-watt HPS/MH
- 3 Switches for All Plant Phases
- Maximum Area Coverage of 24″ Height 4 x 4 feet
- Best Coverage at a 24″ Height 3 x 3 feet
- 285watt consumption
- 120 LED High Intensity 5 Watt Bridgelux/Epileds LED LightBulbs
- 90° angled lenses
- 50-60Hz Frequency:
- 100,000 hours of operation
- Timer controlled if you choose
- A bit pricey but worth the extra cash
G8LED 600W Mega LED
- Expert Guide Top LED. Wiki Top Ten #1 LED Grow Light. "Best LED Grow Light" by HIGH TIMES Magazine.
- Upgraded for 2020! Highest Yields and Highest PPFD PAR Values - 1104μMol/m2/s at 18", 648μMol/m2/s, at 24".
G8LED simply makes some of the best grow lights available for purchase, but with a price tag to match. Our favorite and best 600w grow light in 2020!
If the price is something of no concern, and you expect beautiful and healthy plants then this LED light is going to be your best bet. It is the gold standard when it comes to indoor growing.
Made for both vegetative and healthy blooming stages, the G8LED 600 Watt is truly a beast when it comes to indoor gardens. Proof in point is the fact that this light is a #1 pick by expert Guide, Wiki top 10 and a best grow light by High Times Magazine.
The coverage with this LED is huge compared to the others on this list. 20 square feet or an area of around 5″ by 4″ can easily be handled.
With some of the best yields in the business, the G8LED uses the best light quality known to man at the time of this publishing.
The G8LED 600 Watt specs:
- Input Voltage / Amperage 110V @ 3.3Amp
- Weight 22.4 lbs
- Dimensions 20”x12”x3”
- Replaces a 1000W MH/HPS light
- PAR Value 1104μMol/m2/s at 18″
As you can tell, the PAR value is truly what matters. This is what this light is all about.
- Best light spectrum on the market
- Big yields through scientific data
- HID equivalent of 800-1000 watts
- Best in class
- Very pricey
LEDTonic 600W LED Full Spectrum Grow Light
- "600W" COMPARABLE: Performs similarly to LED grow lights advertised as "600W". It covers a 1.5x1.5' (45x45 cm) area with high intensity (flowering) and 2x2' (60x60 cm) with medium intensity (veg, seedlings, micro greens).
- PLENTY OF LIGHT PER WATT: Efficacy rating 1.6 PPF/W. Only draws 50W but produces 871 PPFD at 12" and 530 PPFD at 18" inside a grow tent. One Z2 covers a 1.5x1.5' area with high-light intensity (tomato, pepper, cb plants) and 2x2' area with medium-light intensity (herbs, microgreens, house plants).
Little known light manufacturer, LEDtonic is starting to rise in popularity with the addition of this 600w LED.
The Z2 model is advertised as being able to produce equal or more light than a typical 600 watts LED light. But, does this give a good full-spectrum and high-quality PAR value?
In this case, the answer is yes!
With an efficacy rating of 1.4 PPF/W, it only draws 50 watts but produces 871 PPFD at 12 inches above the plant canopy.
This lamp is very efficient and is great for new growers and experienced hobbyists alike. It is a plug and play LED that runs quiet and cool to the touch.
Combining red, white and blue light that plants love, this is a simple grow light that you will love
PPFD (center spot, in grow tent): 871 umol/m2/s at 12″ & 530 umol/m2/s at 18″.
Efficacy: 1.4 umol/J (PPF/W)
Power consumption: 50W.
Operational cost: 10 cents/day (16 hrs), at 13 cent/kWh, US average.
Diodes & spectrum: 30 diodes at 3W. 400nm – 730 nm + 3200K and 4500K white.Inside the box:
1 LEDTonic Z2 grow light
1 LEDTonic manual
1 US power cord 5′ (155 cm)
1 Hanger (17″ wires)
- Bright light
- Efficient in every way
- Looks can be deceiving
- Pretty basic
Final Thoughts About 600w LED Grow Lights
600 watts of power is a nice medium between super expensive grow-light set-ups and finding a light that gives enough power but will not break the piggy bank. They can be used as supplemental lighting as well as your main growing light.
Using lights at this wattage when you first start out growing makes things simple, and as you become more advanced and buy bigger and stronger lighting, you can use the 600watts to add more light and supplement where a bigger light is not necessary.