We reviewed the top ONEO LED Grow Lights available to buy and created a list to break down the different models for growing your weed.
ONEO Grow Light Line-Up
Considerations Before Buying
There are a couple of crucial factors you should consider before purchasing the best ONEO LED grow light for growing weed.
- These 3 grow lights from ONEO come in different wattages – 600w, 1000w, and 1200w. The power you need will depend on how many plants you wish to grow and how you wish to maximize your yields with the lighting. To get the highest yield possible, ONEO recommends using two of their lights while growing. The good news is they are affordable and can be daisy-chained to work in tandem.
- Do you need true full-spectrum lighting? Typically the answer is yes. What LED grow lights have lacked in the past is the white light that cannabis needs during flowering in order to stretch and fill out buds on the plant. If you have tried LED’s in the past and were not satisfied, this product will change your mind.
- How big is your grow space? For a 4×4 tent, 2 of the 1200 watt LEDs should suffice very nicely. Anything bigger and you may want to invest in a 3rd or 4th light by ONEO
Best ONEO LED Grow Light 2019 Reviews
ONEO is a newer light on the market that boasts full spectrum lighting by incorporating more white light than most LED manufacturers offer. This has led to some stellar reviews across the internet. We had to find out what the fuss was about and was happily pleased. Their ability to add the white spectrum to their lights creates perfect conditions for vegetative and flowering states for plants.
GROWERS CHOICE: ONEO 1200W LED GROW LIGHT
The ONEO 1200w Full SPectrum model is the most powerful in there product category. It can deliver 1000 umol/m2/s over a 4×4 tent at 12 inches and is recommended to use 2 of these lights during the flowering stage to increase your yields at a promised 1.2 to 1.6 grams per watt which are a fairly large yield, especially with the 1200 watt model.
The light is of decent quality in its construction and comes with a 1-year warranty or a 2 year free part replacement if something goes wrong. All models also can be daisy-chained in order to add more lighting to your grow room setup.
It comes with everything you need to hang the lights, humidity, and temp monitor and of course the power cable to supply the energy needed for growing plants indoors.
ONEO 1000w LED Grow Light
Still, though, the light is powerful, energy-efficient and can grow your plants using full-spectrum capabilities. This light still does a good job at what it is designed to do.
Very easy to hang and install making setup easy and manageable in a small tent. Each version of this light does add the opportunity to daisy chain them and 2 is recommended for the full flowering stage set at 12 inches from the canopy of the plants.
- ✅Refer to feedbacks of our clients and outstanding herb grow results they achieve, our white led grow light truly offer 1.6-2 gram/watt high yield using 2 lights at 3x3 and 4x4 grow tent.
- ✅Blue and red light isn’t real full spectrum but single spectrum, that is why you choose us but not the red and blue led grow light, we offer the real full spectrum and high PPFD that provides herb plants natural sunlight they desire.
ONEO 600w LED Grow Light
The 600-watt version is your best bet if you have a 3×3 grow tent. It runs about half the wattage of the 1200w model. It is also very energy efficient and runs cool without to much heat build-up. Plants need a good temperature range to thrive and with this light, if you are growing in a place that has hotter temperatures, this model might be a perfect fit.
- Refer to feedbacks of our clients and outstanding herb grow results they achieve, our white led grow light truly offer 1.2-1.6 gram/watt high yield using 2 lights at 3x3 and 4x4 grow tent.
- Blue and red light isn’t real full spectrum but single spectrum, that is why you choose us but not the red and blue led grow light, we offer the real full spectrum and high PPFD that provides herb plants natural sunlight they desire.
If you are a budget-minded indoor gardener these lights might be a perfect choice for you. To get the most out of your plants, keep in mind 2 are recommended for flowering which can drive up the cost. At their price point, however, 2 lights are still cheap to buy. If you are still curious about cheap grow lights let us know in the comments below.
They are not the best light, in my opinion for growing but they do produce results compared to dollars spent. It is nice to see that LED grow light manufacturers are starting to incorporate the technology needed in some of the pain points of LED’s – specifically towards the final stage of flowering in which LED’s are notorious for not giving enough white light spectrum to the plants.
If you want big buds than give ONEO LED grow lights a chance. My guess is, you will enjoy the results.