The Viparspectra 600w LED Reflective Series Grow Light is a light that can be handled by any experienced grower and novice alike. An all time favorite for plant cultivation indoors for all stages of plant growth.
With many light emitting diode hours under our belts using this lamp the VIPARSPECTRA 600W LED is one of the main LED grow lights in our arsenal. When thinking about this LED there are many options to consider, but luckily Viparspectra makes things pretty straight forward and simple from an operating perspective.
The price of the Viparspectra V600 600Watt puts it right on par with its competition but comes with a great brand name like Viparspectra as well as a warranty that backs it up.Check Price
VIPARSPECTRA 600 Watt LED Grow Light
I have to concede that this light is so well rounded I will be using it on many more grows this season if time allows with all the other LED grow lights we are testing and reviewing currently.
We are going to need more space, which isn’t a bad thing…
With this particular LED grow light, space however, is not much of an issue. It can easily fit within a 3 x 3 foot area and not generate to much heat. Especially when compared with an older type bulb without LED technology.
As a newer product in the Viparspectra arsenal I was drawn to it naturally as time progress, the technology behind these advanced lights also grows.
Viparspectra V600 600W Specifications
What is The Viparspectra 600w Like?
LED and Box Construction:
With its sleek black matte finish and solid box construction, it not only grows well but looks pretty good. A well engineered product using quality materials. You can easily get a feel for the thought placed into this light rig for growers. Every bulb, screw, fan and joint seems to have a purpose and reason. Every last detail down to the heat sinks is carefully made using materials such as high grade aluminum.
- (LED) Light Emitting Diodes – With 120 red, white & blue five watt Bridgelux/Epileds full spectrum LED’s the growth from these bulbs is just about perfect with useful light that your plants will readily absorb.
- Heat Sinks & Cooling Fans – The 600 Watt model boasts a pair of 4.72 inch cooling fans that powerfully and quietly move the heated air out and up, away from your plants to reduce heat stress while cultivating your buds. The heat sinks act as heat absorbs to extensively chill the air back down and keep the temps low. This is done by dissipating the heat through the aluminum heat sinks. This keeps the unit hovering around 80 degrees. I was able to place the Viparspectra 600w around 2 feet above the plant canopies which seemed to do the trick for a proper growing distance using these full spectrum lights.
- Energy Efficiency – Consuming around 275 watts, this Viparspectra saves you a ton of money in energy bills. Especially when you compare it to HPS bulbs of the same light emission power.
- Daisy Chain Capabilities – As your indoor grow operation builds, space might become an issue. We only used one light in a small 3 x 4 tent but this feature would come in handy as you add more plants to the mix. The daisy chain makes it very easy to grow your grow. Simply plug into the next LED light and power up the lighting.
Viparsectra 600w Grow Review Specifics
With the included hangers and easy attach post on each corner the light was easy to install. It did fit snugly in our tent at 3 x 4. I would recommend at least another foot of clearance as we had to make some modifications to the tent and eventually swapped it out for a 4 x 4 grow tent instead making things a bit more complicated than they should have been.
This was by no means a reflection on the light however and more to do with our oversight, especially as the plants began to bud and flower.
It wasn’t to bad because of the nifty and highly adjustable hanging system that Viparspectra provides.
- Size: 14.9 x 14.9 x 2.71 inches
- Full Spectrum For Veg/Bloom Plant Phases
- Max Light Coverage 4.7 x 4.7
- Best area coverage at 3.7 x 3.7 feet
- Energy consuming around 275 watts
- 90 degree angled 5 watt bulbs
- AC100-240 volt
- 110,000 bulb hours
- Comes With:
- Hanging kit
- 5.5 feet power cord
- 3 Year Warranty
- 30 days satisfaction guarantee (you probably won’t need it, but nice to know it’s there)
Best of Viparspectra’s LED Grow Lights: In Conclusion
Out of the Viparspectra line up that I have reviewed, I would say the Viparspectra 600 watt growing light is the top of the line Viparspectra in its class. Out shining many of the competitors with its low energy output and solid, easy to use design.
This light will yield an abundance of healthy plants, no matter what you put in the soil. The simplicity of switching between plant cycles, from veg to flowering is basic at best.
With only a couple of drawbacks, such as the light is not water proof so an indoor green house is probably out of the question, but overall the price of this light is what bumps it up in rank. In fact you would spend far less on these lights compared to an HPS of the same equivalent.
It produced a decent yield after all was said and done. Although a bit more blue light balance would have benn better for flowering, it still provides ample spectrum to get the job done.Buy On Amazon
Other LED Grow Lights You Might Like: